THIS WEBINAR WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
Facebook has become ubiquitous in our everyday lives, with more and more travel brands now investing time and efforts into its platform to reach target audiences. But are you using its full potential?
In this practical, hands-on webinar, you will learn:
- Different objectives brand can seek when investing in Facebook Ads
- How to use Facebook Ads Manager to target audiences, define placement and set budgets accordingly
- Learn which visual format work best, how to optimize links and text in your ad creative
- We will answer questions throughout the webinar and hold a Q&A session at the end as well.
NOTE: If you are unable to attend at the time and hour of the webinar, no worries, since it will be recorded. A link will be provided shortly after so you can watch the replay again at your convenience.
Who is this training for?
- Communications and Marketing Managers
- Small and medium business owners
- Anyone interested in the evolution of digital marketing
NOTE 1: The cost of this training is eligible under the Act to promote the development and recognition of skills of the workforce (also known as the 1% Act)
NOTE 2: Once enrolled in the online training, you will have access to video content and powerpoint media for an uninterrupted period of 180 days. Your registration expires after this period.
Any question? Contact us.