Hire Frederic as a Speaker
- Frederic spoke at more than 150 events and conferences since 2012
- More than 15 topics to choose from: best practices in travel marketing, managing TripAdvisor, Facebook marketing, storytelling via Instagram, Pinterest & YouTube, and much more!
- Whether there are 10 people or 1,000 in the audience, Frederic brings passion, humor and charisma in every presentation. He has given keynotes, chaired panels and acted as MC in both English and French, on various occasions.
- Before he became speaker and consultant back in 2012, Frederic had worked over 17 years for small, medium and big organizations, in Canada and abroad. Holding a Marketing degree and MBA, his strategic approach is geared towards giving practical, tangible and actionable advice for participants.
- Workshop, keynote and conference contents are continuously updated in order to reflect the fast evolution of the digital marketing and social media landscape in travel.
Popular presentations+ See all presentations
Too many organizations still enter the realm of social media without any prior strategic planning. Some perceive social media as just another tool in the marketing mix while others expect miraculous sales and leads to be generated overnight. In this conference, we cover :
- The key elements of a social media strategy
- The seven business drivers that ought to steer your strategy and help determine the kind of resources required to achieve your goals
- Examples and case studies to better help understand the concepts explained
How does your hotel or attraction manage comments, whether they are positive or negative? In this conference we cover:
- Overview of the state of social media and mobile in 2016;
- Practical examples of companies and brands that dealt with a crisis situation and its management on social media;
- Basic principles and rules to follow in order to effectively manage your online reputation;
- 7 tips to better manage your presence on Tripadvisor.
This keynote session will allow you to better understand:
- The social media landscape in tourism in Quebec, in Canada and across the globe
- The mobile revolution and its impact on the travel decision-making process
- Practical examples of how destinations and properties make the most of these opportunities as competitive advantages