Influencer marketing has become big business, raking in over 15 billions dollars annually according to most recent data. Yet, hotels, destinations and attractions can be sometimes overwhelmed by influencers and ad hoc requests that come flocking in. And as content creators, how should influencers consider their relationship with travel brands?
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How influencer marketing is defined and the types of influencers
- Why collaborate with content creators?
- The 10 steps to crafting an effective influencer marketing campaign
Who is this training for?
- Communications and Marketing Managers working with influencers
- Small and medium business owners
- Content creators interested in knowing more about travel brands and the process in play when it comes to influencer marketing campaigns