We have reached mid-February and perhaps some of those New Year resolutions have come and gone already. Wanted to travel more this year? Or perhaps get in shape and eat better? Well those two wishes should not have to be mutually exclusive.
Many of us don’t even take all the vacation time we are given on a yearly basis, i.e. Is Working Vacation An Oxymoron? But when we do take time away for travel, whether we do so for business or leisure won’t necessarily provide the same level of satisfaction nor will it affect our daily habits the same way.
Surprising Effects on Your Health and Well-Being
The folks at Reservation.com came up with a very insightful infographic comparing both types of travel and how they impact us differently. As it mentions in there, for the health-conscious, it’s easier to have a healthy vacation than a healthy business trip. Not convinced? Check out the details in the infographic below.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- The State of Facebook and Instagram Ads for Travel Marketers
- Google, Dominant Player In Online Travel
- Is Working Vacation An Oxymoron ? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 5 Takeaways from Burning Man
- Motivations of Online Travelers: One Size Doesn’t Fit All
- The World of Millenial Travel [INFOGRAPHIC]
- More than 40% of Business Trips Extend for Leisure Purposes
- Why Travel Agents Still Matter
- Why Millenials Matter [INFOGRAPHIC]
- MICE Trends for 2016 [INFOGRAPHIC]
Leave a Reply